1) Goswami, N.; Hussain, I. and Borah, P. (2012). An In Silico Approach to Determine A Mode of DNA Topoisomerase Poisoning by DNA Gyrase Inhibitory Protein (GyrI) in Escherichia coli. Proceedings of East Zonal Indian Pharmacological Society Conference, held at Guwahati, Assam from 3–4 November, 2012.
2) Goswami N. and Borah P. (2013). Bioinformatics applications beyond conventional boundaries: molecular dynamics, molecular docking and drug discovery. Paper presented in UGC-sponsored National Workshop on ‘Present approaches and applications of bioinformatics tools and techniques in biological sciences’ held at Dhing College, Nagaon, Assam from 17-18 June, 2013.
3) Goswami, N.; Hussain, I.; Gupta, S.; Borah, P. and Lynn, A.M. (2013). Bacterial Protein Toxins: Molecular Modeling Approaches to Understand Structure and Activity Relationship. Paper presented in National Conference on Contemporary Bioinformatics Research in India held at Silchar, Assam on 10th November, 2013.
4) Dutta, R.; Das, B.; Laskar, S.; Kalita, D.J.; Borah, P.; Zaman, G. and Saikia, D.P. (2013). Polymorphism, Sequencing and Phylogenetic Characterization of Growth Differentiation Factor 9 (GDF9) Gene in Assam Hill Goat. African Journal of Biotechnology, 12 (50): 6894–6900.
5) Hussain, I.; Goswami, N. and Borah, P. (2014). Molecular Modeling of Claudin 4 and its Binding Modes with Claudin Binding Domain of Clostridium perfringens Enterotoxin. Paper presented in National Symposium on One Health: Harnessing Biotechnology for Addressing Veterinary and Biomedical Concerns on Food Safety, Zoonoses and Environmental Sustainability, held at Guwahati, Assam from 4–5 February, 2014.×